Choose Custom Primary Navigation Menu

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Choose Custom Primary Navigation Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kgruen

Hi,

This is the second time that this problem turned up. On this page I am trying to set the Custom Primary Navigation Menu to “Main menu” but it doesn’t show up as an option to select. So now I have the wrong menu on this page.

http://www.ysura.com/about/

See attached screenshot. The only choice I am allowed to make is “WP Default or Auto”

You should still have login credentials to my site.

Thanks,
    Keith

[attachment file=”Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 15.06.43.png”]

Veena

Pls provide admin rights.

You can set the main menu in Appearance > menus screen. If you need to change it to a custom menu for a particular page then you can set it in under “choose custom primary navigation menu” in the corresponding page edit window.

kgruen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

First i have deactivated all the plugins and then i selected Menus in Appearance > Menus screen and then reselected the main menu as custom primary navigation menu in the About us page edit window.
    Now it seems working. Pls check.

kgruen

Yes, it works for the English page. Could you do the same for the German page?

Any idea which plugin causes this problem?

kgruen
    kgruen
    Nexus

Hi,

I did check the site and the flags are appearing in the homepage but not in the pages you mention. I really don’t know, what could be the issue (strange). I tried few things, but didn’t work.

I think, it’s better to contact the WPML guys and I am sure they will know how to resolve the issue. Pls let us know what they say.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.