Changing Logo Size

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Paul_Keely

I’m a total Newbie with this stuff, I’m just trying to get my logo resized to look decent. But it doesnt matter what size I upload the file as it’s just huge and covers the whole top of the page. I want it to look similar to the fitpro logo on the demo, ie small and to the left of screen. I know feck all about code or css so I’ll need to change it through theme options. Thanks!

Veena

Pls add the following custom CSS in themeoptions – And change the max-height and max-width (instead of 100%) to an appropriate percentage which suits your site.

#site-logo a img {
    max-height: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
    } 

Paul_Keely

Wow, That’s worked a treat thank you! I have another issue that you might be able to help with, I’m having trouble with the navigation menu in the header. I’ve created my own menu and assigned it as the primary header menu but for some reason on the page I have like every page that’s availABLE.

Veena

Pls clarify the question and also share the link to your site.
    Thanks.

Paul_Keely

Sorry, I can’t change the menu in the top navigation. http://paulkeelypt.ie/

Plsfind attached a screen shot of where I’m attempting to edit the menu.

Veena

You might have imported sampledata more than once it seems,that’s why primary menu’s are duplicating.
    So you delete the inbuilt primary menu’s first.You can delete the same by going to appearance->menus.Thereafter you upload the smapledata.xml file again which will help you to sort out from duplicating menus.Hence you can proceed with customization of menu without any confusion.
    In my observation your editing and all is in the right track.

Paul_Keely

Thanks very much for your help, that worked perfectly I just deleted all the extra menus. Do you Know how I can reduce the height of the top header and align the navigation menu with my logo? I’ve looked everywhere but cant find an option for this.

I tried adding white space to my logo and adjusting its size but can’t get it to look right.

Thanks

Veena

Pls paste the below Custom CSS in themeoptions –

.woocommerce-site #primary-menu {
     margin-right: 0px;
     }
    #primary-menu {
     top: 80px;
     margin-right: 0px;
     }
    #site-logo {
    padding: 0px 0px 20px 0px;
    }

Because of the logo size,I am unable to move navigation menu to the left more than this.

Paul_Keely

That’s excelent Thanks so much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Logo Size’ is closed to new replies.