Change "Trainer" URL/Button Text

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Change "Trainer" URL/Button Text

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to change the URL layout from “/trainers/firstname-lastname” to “/coaches/firstname-lastname” or any custom word? How could I modify the theme to make that change for Trainer pages?

Also, can I modify the text on the buttons from “See trainer bio” and “meet our trainers”? Where?

You can also see the featured image is not displaying correctly on the frontend, which started happening recently (I do not know why and have another open forum ticket about it).

Please let me know if there is any assistance that you can provide. thanks!

Mike Taylor

Veena

Pls try to modify file framework/presentation/custom-post-types.php line no:245 as –

'rewrite' => array( 'slug' => 'coaches' ),

And you will need to visit Settings->Permalinks once for the slug change to take effect.

You can change this string in file en_US.po (default one) which is in the languages folder, just need to change the text .You will need to use the editor like POEdit to do this.
    http://www.poedit.net/ -Poedit is the popular free editor for creating .po and the corresponding binary .mo files.
    You may need to do an update in POEdit to see all the strings.
    Better to change strings this way than changing the original code.

Or you can modify this in original file framework/shortcodes/trainer-shortcodes.php at line no:288.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.