Change Theme Contact Form Subject

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Change Theme Contact Form Subject

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CTLblended

Hello,
    I’ve been trying to look for a way to solve this on your forum, but I don’t seem to find it.
    I would like to change the subject from the theme contact form from “Hello” (see attached image) to something else. The reason is because the mail this forms send the emails to is a centralized department email, and the person that re-directs the requests needs to know it came from our website.
    Thank you for your help! I’m pretty sure it’s an easy fix.

CTLblended

The subject from the contact form works great! However, it add that subject in the body of the email (as you can see from the first email in the image attached, almost besides the time stamp)

Veena

Which contact form you are using ? In contactform 7 the mail should appear in normal format.
    http://contactform7.com/setting-up-mail/

CTLblended

Yeah, when I use that contact form it works, but the format looks different from the one that I can add with your shortcode:

[contact_form mail_to=”mail” phone=”false” web_url=”false” subject=”false” button_color=”theme”]

Veena

You just need to copy the contactform 7 shortcode to the page and can hide the unwanted fields using custom CSS .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.