Change the language of theme options

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Change the language of theme options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pulmol

Hello,

i just want to know, if it’s possible to modify the language of theme options in french.

Thanks for your reply.

Pulmol

Ernesto

Hi, you can change the interface language of your dashboard. This setting can be accessed under Settings –> Account Options, or from the Users –> Personal Settings menu in the blog’s dashboard.

pulmol

Hi, thank you for your reply,

but in the settings menu (there is reading, writing, discuss, media etc…) i don’t find account options.

In the users menu, personal setting, it propose only to modify my mail adresse, color of admin etc… but not the language of “theme options”.

I precise that the language of my wordpress admin panel is in french. The problem is with the admin panel options of the theme i download (extinct)

yours sincerelly.

Pulmol

Ernesto

Hi, currently the theme is not set up to translate the theme options to other languages. You can, however, go to the file extinct/framework/extensions/theme-options.php and there you’ll be able to modify the text in each and every option.

Hope that works out for you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.