Change "Home" tag in top menu for single page layout

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Change "Home" tag in top menu for single page layout

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jalzueta

Hi!
    I’ve organized my website in a two pages structure:
    – First page is a single page layout with several page-sections.
    – Second page is a contact page.

In my navigation menu I have the two pages and all the page-sections contained in the first page.
    The problem is that in my navigation menu it also appears a “home” label that I would like to delete or, al least change into “Inicio”, because my webpage is in spanish.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Raghavendra

I am not sure if you are using the regular auto-built menu or the WordPress menu configured through the Apperances->Menus tab in the theme options to display the navigation menu. If you are using WordPress menu, you can just edit the menu to change the name of the menu or delete it altogether if you do not need it.

If you are using auto-built menu, you can use translation file (po/mo files in languages folder) to change the Home to Inicio in the .po file using an edit like POEdit. Instructions are provided in the theme documentation on translating the theme.

If you want to change the string “Home” directly in the source file, you can edit the line number 96 in the file {theme folder}/framework/functions/menu-functions.php in the method mo_display_home_page_nav().

jalzueta

Thanks meteorite! Solved!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "Home" tag in top menu for single page layout’ is closed to new replies.