Change Highlight Text on Intro Banner

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Change Highlight Text on Intro Banner

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsaunde1

Hello,

How do I change the highlight color behind the text in the intro banner as well as when I highlight my mouse over team members. Also, how do i change to the navigation highlight color? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Raghavendra

You can change the highlight on the text this way by pasting custom CSS code in custom/custom.css file or in Custom CSS tab in theme options panel –

#home2-heading .heading2 h2 {
    background: #DC4637; /* IE8 fallback */
    background: rgba(220, 70, 55, 0.7); /* Change to your color in rgba sytnax */
    }

for team members and portfolio/blog hover backgrounds –

.image-info, .team-member .team-member-hover {
    background: #DC4637;
    background: rgba(220, 70, 55, 0.7);
    }

and for menu highlight –

#primary-menu .hover-bg, #primary-menu > ul.menu > li:hover > ul.sub-menu {
    border-color: #DC4637;
    }

More information on rgba syntax here –

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colors_legal.asp

jsaunde1

Awesome! It worked perfectly. I have just TWO more questions. How do I change the images that rotate in the homepage iPhone banner (and how can I add that to additional pages?

Also, my logo isn’t showing up on iPhone devices.

Thanks!

Raghavendra

For the logo to show up on iPhone devices, pls set the retina logo in the “Theme Options > Site Logo”.

The iPhone slider can be added by using the [iphone_slider] shortcode as per the examples shown here (see code at the end of the page) –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/smartphone-sliders/

Pls have a look at the Page section named Intro in the sample data. I would urge you to load the sample data if you have not done so already. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.