Change color of non primary menu

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Change color of non primary menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’ve discovered how to change the color of my Primary Menu in the top nav, but in creating a subpage, I have another menu that I’d like to use.

The problem is that I can’t find a place to change the color of this menu, or at least to make it opaque and not translucent as it is now. Any tips? Thanks!

http://coalitionimpact.com/impactengine/

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.page-id-7475 #primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a {
    color: #000;
    }

Phoenix

Thanks for your response. I tired pasting that (see attached HG.jpg), but the top nav is still not black (see attached HG3.jpg).

I notice that you called it “#primary-menu” , so I changed “primary-menu” to “no-top-nav” which is the name of the menu that I want to use (see attached HG2.jpg).

Maybe I’m not following the right naming convention to refer to the menu that is on the page (coalitionimpact.com/impactengine). Any thoughts?

Thanks

Veena

Pls try with the same custom CSS that i have given, it should work.(no need to change to “no-top-nav”)

Thanks for the suggestion. I pasted that code into Custom CSS in the Theme Options menu, but the top nav bar is still not solid black. Any ideas?

Screenshots attached.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I can see that the menu is in black color.
    What you want to change the menu’s color or the header color? I think there is a confusion in that.
    If you want to change the header color then pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.page-id-7475 #header {
    background: rgba(58, 62, 62, 1);
    }

Thanks for all your help. That solved the problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change color of non primary menu’ is closed to new replies.