Captcha code for contact form

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pszita

Hi,

Is it possible to add a captcha code for the contact form?

Cheers, Pete

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pete – The default contact form just comes with a simple human check which looks for an answer to a simple mathematical question and if incorrect, errors out. No captcha support integrated for this native contact form.

If you need captcha support, I would ask you load the contact form 7 plugin (the theme supports it by providing the required styling). It’s pretty robust and has lot more functions including integration with another captcha plugin (the contact form 7 plugin comes with the required instructions for this). Thanks

pszita

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the info…

I was looking for the human check actually!:)

Cheers, Pete

pszita

Hi,

I have just added this shortcode [contact_form mail_to=”john.doe@example.com” human_check=true phone=true web_url=true subject=true] to a widget in the footer of the page, but only the little box showing for the human check… the mathematical question is missing.

I have attached the screenshot…

Cheers, Pete

pszita

Hi,

I have created a contact page with the same shortcode and the human check is working on the page but not below in the widget section…

Screenshot attached..

Cheers, Pete

pszita
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

Here is the fix to be placed in Custom CSS tab or custom.css file. Did not expect the human check to be used in the footer widget –

.contact-form .human-check label { display: inline-block; float: left;}
    .contact-form .human-check input { display: inline-block; margin-left: 15px; font-style: normal; max-width: 60px;}

livemesh
    Keymaster
    pszita

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sorting out the human check bit for us!!

Thanks in advance to give us a hand with the iOS issues… The site suppose to be going liuve the end of this week..

I am going to London to meet the client and I will inform them about the timescale.

I will also email you screenshots later today and the bits to go with them.

Thanks a lot again.

Cheers, Pete

livemesh
    Keymaster
    pszita
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.