Can't figure this theme out… At all?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Can't figure this theme out… At all?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rjhall90

I’m very new to WordPress, but this theme makes me feel really dumb, I can’t seem to figure out how to change the content of any of the pages!

If I go to the edit page screen, there’s not much there to edit the actual content of the page. I’ve gone through the theme options and also cannot find anything to change the page content. Is there a menu somewhere that I’m missing?

Sorry if these seem like stupid questions; I don’t know where else to ask.

Raghavendra

Sorry you are having trouble with the theme. The content is located in Page sections custom post type. I hope you have imported the sample data as explained the following video –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/appdev-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

I urge you to watch the video and setup the site accordingly, if you have not already done so already, and then go through the very first section of the documentation named “Installation and Single Page Site Configuration” fully. It has several screenshots as well to help illustrate how to configure this theme. Once you do the same pls contact us for any help you require. Thanks.

rjhall90

Ah I think I see how this works now. Is there a quick shortcode reference for all these?

Raghavendra

Most shortcodes are documented through shortcodes pages – they provide the code and help demonstrate the output of the shortcodes. A few like [segment] and custom post type related shortcodes are explained in the documentation.

The shortcode pages are online at

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/

and you also get these pages on your site when you import our sample data.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.