Can't edit main page with VC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    petesi

Hi,
    I’m at the point where my hair is literally falling off my scalp lol. I can’t edit my home page with VC, when I click on the edit button below home in ‘pages’ VC does not load up for me to edit. The VC plugin that came with the theme is v4.3.5 and I believe there is a new one out v4.4.4 which was released a day after I purchased the theme. Would this have anything to do with the inability to edit my pages with VC?

I have tried deactivating plugins to see if any plugins are interfering with the VC plugin, but nothing seems with be interfering. This is very frustrating, I’ve been at my computer for 8hrs trying to figure this out. Can anyone help. Would I need to purchase a copy of VC to upgrade the plugin or is this something the author can fix?
    Any help is much appreciated
    Pete

Veena

Pls use backend for editing. The frontend editor of Visual Composer can be a little buggy due to extensive JS involved. The backend of Visual Composer has been tested extensively and you should face no issues.
    Visual Composer 4.3.5 is compatible with WordPress 4.1.

petesi

Thank you for your reply, how do I change the images identified with black circles (as seen in the attachment – VC) and text – identified with red circles in the demo theme because they don’t display on the backend for me to edit however, they are present when page is live. I’ve tried going into page section followed by top header to see if I can edit the images there, but all I get is this (as seen in attachment – VC1) and I cant edit top header in VC.
    Thank you for your help
    Pete

petesi

I figured out what the problem is… thank you for your help

Veena

Glad that you have resolved the issue and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't edit main page with VC’ is closed to new replies.