Can not change footer information at widget area, password required

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Can not change footer information at widget area, password required

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    csyhomme

Site was done a while back, trying to change some text information on footer, went to widget section to change, but each time when I try to save, the password request will pop up, and it does not matter what I enter, the change can not be made, please advise !

Raghavendra

Can you pls disable all plugins and see if things return to normal? Pls post a temp login to the site if you still have trouble. Have not come across this issue before and hence cannot comment.

csyhomme

I disable all the plugins but without success, still facing the same issue at widget sections when I try to modify the footer text. Is it possible for me to send you my login info and url so you can take a look at it ?

Tks in advance

Veena

Yes, pls share temporary login details to your site here as a private reply.

csyhomme
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    csyhomme

Thanks phoenix, I really dono that hidden spot before, thanks for letting me know !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not change footer information at widget area, password required’ is closed to new replies.