Campaigns on the Composite site

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Campaigns on the Composite site

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mdab.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdab

Hi,

we would like to have campaigns boxes in one of the page sections of our home composite sites.
    (Exactly like you guys made it in example site on https://www.livemeshthemes.com/themes/?theme=Peak , I’ve added also a screenshot below).

We’ve improted Peak sample data so I quess every necessary object is already in place.

I added Campaign’s page section and tried to use campaigns shortcode mentioned in Peak documentation:

[show_campaign number_of_columns=4 post_count=12 image_size=’medium’ filterable=true]

but it doesn’t work – wordpress display plain shortcode text. I’ve checked some another shortcodes in documentation but they are working fine.

Could you tell me what can be the reason, and how can I get it working?

Kind regards,
    Mdab

Veena

The shortcode should work .

[show_campaign number_of_columns=4 post_count=12 image_size='medium']

Pls share a link to the pagesection with a temp login (as a private msg)to your site. we will take a look.

mdab

Thanks for quick response.

I’m affraid it still doesn’t work.

I’m working on this project locally right now, in couple next days I’ll be able to access some production server, so I’ll send you a temp login then.

Regards,
    Dab

mdab

It works after migration on the production machine. Dunno what happened, but it’s working now.

Regards,
    Dab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Campaigns on the Composite site’ is closed to new replies.