Campaign totals not updating. Also how to change names of fields in Campaign?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Campaign totals not updating. Also how to change names of fields in Campaign?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ElderStreets

I have two glitches that are preventing me from launching today. My campaign progress bar is not counting funds that it did count a few days ago. It’s returned back to zero. I just made two real donations and it’s counting those in the total but is not counting the $70 already previously contributed.

Also, I want to change some of the wording on the Donate page. For example having the radio button say “PayPal” may dissuade some people from donating. I want it to say something like PayPal (credit cards also accepted without PayPal account) or something like that. I managed to do it with the Developer Tools in Chrome but can’t seem to figure it out for real.

It seemed to me this would be best done by changing the give.pot file. But I don’t ever see the fields update once the new file is placed on the server. I’ve tried overwriting and also as Give suggests to put it in /wp-content/languages/give/ but that doesn’t seem to work either.

site is elderstreets.org

Raghavendra

I see that you have resolved the second issue – that of PayPal showing up as string for Paypal donations. I checked my installation and translation works for this field.

Regarding the donation amount not being counted, can you pls check with Give plugin support on this? They are quite helpful and should be able to tell quickly what the issue could be.

Wishing the best with the site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.