Call Now Button?/ Quote Form?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DjKnock

Hi guys, anyways I can add a “call now” button to the top right of the theme? (reference site below)

Also I love the contact form it comes with, but is there a way I can make a simpler one kinda like on this reference site? –> http://www.vivint.com/en/ The Quote Box on there? I’ve been wanting to install something similar to that on my site it’s pretty cool CTA I would be really happy if I can do that on this theme!

Raghavendra

You can use a text widget in the Header Widget area of the theme or modify the header.php file at appropriate place in the theme, to add the call now button. You will need to style it using some simple CSS.

Since the theme supports Contact Form 7, you can create contact form of your liking. Again, you will need to do some basic styling to make it look like the one on the site. Nice site BTW – looks nice.

DjKnock

That’s what I was hoping to get help with, I want mine to be horizontal with those few questions aswell, I just can’t figure out how to get the new section I made to be on the home page. Then from there I’m not sure how to install a parallax background to the section.

Nexus

You just have to load the sample data and you will get lots of examples of parallax sections. You can just modify one of them to your liking. Also if you go through the documentation, there is a section for shortcodes and you will have to see the segment shortcode for creating parallax sections.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.