Button colours

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    T4m

I think I’ve mostly fixed the font issue now, I’ve switched to a google font, and it’s showing up in the content ok as headers, it’s also showing when you view the site in Chrome, the google font isn’t showing in a sidebar though as the title of widgets, so is there some css to fix this? The font I’m using is called Neucha.

As I’ve been fiddling about I’ll make a fresh break down of the current issues.

So current issues still stand at button styling, buttons aren’t completely #96cebe they have a little pinky red line on them, and then again when you hover over them.

Font needs to change to google font Neucha in sidebar headings

Sidebar still missing in bbpress forums/topics

Overlapping of ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ option at bottom of bbpress with option above and the tick box that goes with it is completely unresponsive.

Styling on blog posts not applied, blog posts are still displaying the red/orange colour for things like the date and read more instead of the #96cebe colour

Thanks

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS

.button:hover, .button:active:hover, .button:visited:hover, input[type="button"]:hover, input[type="submit"]:hover, input[type="reset"]:hover {
    background: transparent;
    border-color: transparent;
    }

if you need any background and border-color pls give the same instead of transparent.

.read-more .button {
    color: #fff !important;
    background: #96cebe;
    }
    .entry-header {
    background: #96cebe;
    }
    .entry-header:before {
    border-top: 16px solid #96cebe;
    }

Not all plugins are compatable with the theme.Probably by googling you will get different threads related to this.
    Pls see this link and see if it helps- https://buddypress.org/support/topic/buddypress-issue/

T4m
    This reply has been marked as private.
    T4m
    Veena

1.Could you pls share the exact page link?(overlapping tick box)

Pls use the below custom CSS –

#footer .button:hover, #footer button:hover, #footer input[type="button"]:hover, #footer input[type="submit"]:hover, #footer input[type="reset"]:hover {
    background-color: #afceca;
    border-color: transparent;
    }
    .comment-author cite {
    font-family: 'Neucha';
    }

We will be at your service.No issues. 🙂

T4m
    Veena

1.I am not able to find out the check box in the above given link.
    2.Pls give custom CSS like below-

#footer .button:hover, #footer button:active:hover, #footer .button:visited:hover, #footer input[type="button"]:hover, #footer input[type="submit"]:hover, #footer input[type="reset"]:hover {
    background-color: #afceca !important;
    border-color: transparent !important;
    }

Pls add the below css to avoid overlapping of search button with the search field.

input#bbp_search_submit {
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

T4m
    Veena

The above given login is not working.Pls recheck it.
    And pls open a new thread since this thread is very lengthy and it is very difficult to manage.
    Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Button colours’ is closed to new replies.