Bugged addons not working properlly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fafarafiel
    Participant

Hello

here is page: http://dev.michalmajer.pl/livemesh/ problems are plenty, at first – only slick slider is working, no other else, tried change theme, switched off all other plugins, so it looks like problem is in ur plugins, so whats wrong:D? just bought ur plugin and 2 of 4 addons i tried to use are not working?!?!

Raghavendra

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Surely there is something gone wrong here – probably the plugin was not installed right. We have not had or heard such issues with other installations.

Can you pls provide me a temp login to the site pls in a private message here? I can take a closer look.

UPDATE: Looks like you have renamed the folder to personal-addons-for-beaver-builder-pro. Pls delete the whole plugin folder personal-addons-for-beaver-builder-pro and reupload to keep the plugin in the original folder addons-for-beaver-builder-pro. No plugin is guaranteed to work right if you rename the folder. That should fix the issue.

fafarafiel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Glad to know that everything works fine for you now and thanks for letting us know.

Raghavendra

The plugin is back in addons-for-beaver-builder-pro folder and things should be back to normal now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Beaver Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.