Blog Page Title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

On http://new.shgww.com/how-we-see-it/ where does the page title “Summers Hospitality Group Home” come from? Where do I change this?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting this to forum. This is so much easier to track and manage for us. Now, coming back to your question – I am thinking probably you want to hide instead of changing it.

If you want to hide it, pls use the following CSS in Custom CSS tab in Enticing Options Panel –

body.blog #before-content-wrap.title-area {
    display:none;
    }

If you are thinking of changing it, at present I do not have an option for it, although I see we must include an option to either hide it or change it in the options panel. Will do in the upcoming update. Till then, if you are comfortable, pls make the following code change –

In the file {theme directory}/framework/functions/utility-functions.php, pls change the method mo_populate_tagline() at line number 237 –
    elseif (is_home()) {
    echo '<h2>' . get_bloginfo('name') . __(' Home', 'mo_theme') . '</h2>';
    }

to the following code

elseif (is_home()) {
    echo '<h2>My desired Home title</h2>';
    }

Hope this works for you.

livemesh
    Keymaster

You might see some code jumbled up due to presence of HTML inside the post. I am just getting the code markup to work inside the software I am using for forum. Should be able to fix in next hour or two. Thanks

Perfect. Had to clean up the code a bit but it worked just fine.

http://shgww.com/how-we-see-it/

However, I added the h2 tag to embolden the title but now any mo_description addition creates it in the same heading style.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Probably, you missed closing the h2 tag with a slash(/) symbol. Otherwise, it is not possible for description to have h2 tag. Pls check.

I emailed you the solution since we have some issues with posting HTML code here.

Duh…yep. Sorry.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.