Blog display issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    irina123

Hi,
    Yesterday after I’d moved my website from my hosting to the hosting of my client (the same provider and settings are the same), I’ve got display issue with the blog. Now all blog items are displayed one at a time, instead of listing all of them in one page. I’ve checked and even copied the files connected to blog – but the problem is still there.
    As far as I see in this forum, nobody has similar problem before. Please help if possible.
    Kind regards,
    Irina

Raghavendra

Irina – Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look. Thanks

irina123

Dear Meteorite,
    Did you get my 3 messages (as private reply)?

Raghavendra

Sorry Irina, I see none. Can you reply here with the box “Set as private reply” checked now? Thanks

irina123

I just did 🙂

Raghavendra

Sorry none still, do not know what’s happening (never had anyone report this so far). Pls email the same (see bottom right box in LiveMesh profile page). Thanks

irina123

I’ve send it via profile page.
    Just for tech information, I used Mozilla browser to send details here as private reply and even had to change the message a bit every time, otherwise above this box I had error:
    ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!

Raghavendra

Resolved the issue and replied. Pls have a look. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.