Blank pages displaying since updating WordPress or PHP version

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Blank pages displaying since updating WordPress or PHP version

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aprilflowers
    Participant

Hi there – I recently updated the WP (5.5.3) and PHP (7.4) versions for a site I help manage and it now has blank pages (but header and footer are displaying fine), no access to media library, and is displaying the following in dashboard:

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/vgzbng16t3tq/public_html/wp-content/themes/squash/framework/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php on line 69

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/vgzbng16t3tq/public_html/wp-content/themes/squash/framework/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 402

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/vgzbng16t3tq/public_html/wp-content/themes/squash/framework/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 403

All of these issues go away when I switch themes. I’ve tried troubleshooting in many different ways but no luck. Are you able to help figure out what the issue might be? I will reply with another post for the site info and a temp login.

aprilflowers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra
    aprilflowers
    Participant
    aprilflowers
    Participant

Just wanted to check when to expect the Option Tree folder update? We are planning on having the site ready by Monday since that will kick off the timeline of events. If it won’t be ready by then I’ll need to use a different theme. Thanks!

Raghavendra

I did update the installation and we have two errors still showing up specific to PHP 7.4 version(does not affect PHP 7.3 version). Pls give us a day’s time and I will have the same fixed too. Thanks.

Raghavendra

Can you pls confirm if the blank pages issue is resolved?

Raghavendra

The site is now updated and all errors are resolved. Pls get back to us if you see any issue. Thanks

aprilflowers
    Participant

Yes, the these issues are now resolved – thank you so much!

The only issue I now see is that background images are not showing up in the segment shortcode and I use it on my homepage. I can get around this for now but it would be great if that was also resolved.

Thanks again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.