Beaver Addons Premium Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Preut
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased the Beaver Addons today and it is not working correctly on my site. I am using Beaver Builder 2.0 and BB Child Theme.

I got the ‘Post Grids’ to work on the blog page I have. Then, I go to the homepage and no other modules will work. The spinner appears when I drag a module in, and then BB says saving, I let it sit there for a long time and nothing happens. I click Publish and the module shows up on live site, but when I activate BB and go to edit module, I cannot click into it. Nothing happens. When I click the wrench or the module area.

I have flushed cache in BB, the browser and have tried this in Chrome and Firefox with same issues.

Please help this get fixed or else I will need a refund. Thanks!

P.S. I will add url and login in private reply below

Timothy Preut
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Timothy Preut
    Participant

To add to this, when I have Beaver Addons active, none of my Beaver Builder Modules work. When I deactivate the plugin, everything works.

Please help, thanks!

Raghavendra

Tim,

I played around with your site a bit – created two test pages and saw no issues at all. But with the home page we have issues – some of the modules do not open in the edit mode. This is due to a JS error raised by Ultimate Addons. Pls see the attached screenshot of the console. If you have that fixed by them, you should have no issues using any of the addons on any page.

If you disable UABB, the error goes away and the error is present even if you deactivate our plugin and hence you need to get that fixed anyway. You probably did not notice it prior to activating our addon but looks like it was there all the time. The isotope script is being used by UABB prior to initializing it and hence the error – at least that is my initial guess of what’s happening.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Beaver Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.