Austin 1.3 changes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AzzePis

Hi, can you provide list of changed files since version 1.2
    I did some customization and do not want lose it after update

Raghavendra
    AzzePis

Please, do not think some people less clever than you or lazy ) , and please, read my question one more time.
    I do not need list of CHANGES , I ask you about list of CHANGED FILES since version 1.2

Raghavendra

Sorry – We had not posted the change log when you raised this support request and hence thought will share the same with you.

Regarding file changes, there are quite a few. Can you pls use a tool like DiffMerge(Mac) or WinMerge(Windows) to check the changes to the source code? This way you can track the changes you have made to the theme files along with those that were rolled out as part of the update. Hope this helps.

AzzePis

I did it already while I was waiting your answer, thank you anyway
    But it can be more simple, if with next update you’ll also provide list of changed files, because there is no possibility to have archive with all versions of austin theme to compare anytime you make update

Raghavendra

So far, we have not received any requests to do so. Based on your feedback, at least I will have the changed file list ready so that if someone needs it, it can be provided. Thanks

AzzePis

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Austin 1.3 changes’ is closed to new replies.