Appdev theme and WPML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    respanaven

Hi,

I’m using Appdev theme and WPML plugin to make a multi-language site, but it has been quite challenging for me (I don’t have too much experience). Hope you can help me with the following points:

1. How can I add language selector widget in the auto-build menu? If I add it as principal menu, links to page sections are lost, furthermore it seems menu style.css changes the layout of the WPML widget (see mune_1.png).

2. Adding the language selector in the footer doesn’t work either. I don’t know why the styles changed. (see footer attachments).

What is the best (easiest) way to add language selector from WPML into the Appdev? What do you recommend me?

Thank you in advance for your support
    Rey

Nexus

Pls share the link to your site with a temp login as a private reply and I will take a look. Many have used WPML with our themes and have used the language switcher with it. So let me see what the issue might be. If it is a simple css issue, I can fix it. Thanks!

respanaven

Hi, Thanks for your support.

Because I’m working from my localhost I cannot share the link with you. However, I was able to fix the issue changing the WPML css style.

Thanks
    Rey

Nexus

Glad that you resolved this issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Appdev theme and WPML’ is closed to new replies.