App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Windows Phone and Windows 10 buttons

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Windows Phone and Windows 10 buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve purchased Fusion theme yesterday and trying to get my head around it. After some struggles installing the theme it works like charm now. However, i have a question. Pardon me if it sounds stupid but i am complete newbie to website development.

1. I am trying to modify the App Home page by adding App Store, Google Play, Amazon, Windows Phone and Windows 10 buttons below Heading. However I cannot find a widget which will display these buttons and arrange them nicely on desktop/mobile. “Button” widget does not let me replace the button with stock button image and does not seem to resize images efficiently.

2. Is it possible to add the same buttons to the SiteOrigin Editor element shown below (one of the App Home page elements). Again, I need to take into account that these buttons should adapt to Desktop/Mobile

My apologies for asking something this trivial once again and thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards,
    Alex

Alex
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Can you pls share a link to this page? And can you pls clarify where exactly you need to add the icons?

Alex
    Participant
    Alex
    Participant
    Veena

Glad you were able to sortout everything and thanks for letting us know.
    Since everything is resolved am closing this thread.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Windows Phone and Windows 10 buttons’ is closed to new replies.