Any easy way to replace all orange color to other color?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Any easy way to replace all orange color to other color?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    terryyip

Any easy way to replace all orange color to other color?

I would like to replace all orange color “#DC4637” into other color.

Thanks.

Veena

In Themeoptions > General tab you can specify custom Color for the skin.

terryyip

I can see some options in the theme skin, but how to set my custom color? Thanks.

terryyip

I have tried to change the color in default.css & upload the file to my child theme folder. But nothing changed, is there anything wrong?

Thanks.

Raghavendra

The appdev theme comes with 4 colors only and does not have the option of custom color unlike the later themes of ours. Changing to custom color is not too difficult either and you did the right thing by editing the default.css file.

Once you upload the file to the child theme folder, you will need to load the stylesheet using the code in the child theme functions.php file –

wp_register_style('style-custom-skin-css', get_stylesheet_directory_uri(). '/default.css', array('style-skin-css'), false, 'all');
     wp_enqueue_style('style-custom-skin-css');

assuming you have the default.css placed in the root directory of the child theme. Pls give a try and let me know if you still have trouble. Do post a temp login in case the changes do not take effect.

terryyip
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You have to put the code in child theme functions.php. You can place the CSS file wherever convenient to you in the child theme but you will need to change the path to the file accordingly in the code above. Pls let me know if you need further help or have trouble getting this to work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.