Animated Numbers and Gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kwasilow

Hi there!

1. I was noticing on the home page that when I scroll down to the animated numbers.. the numbers are not triggered, only when the menu buttons that scroll through certain parts of the home page are selected. For instance in you select on “proyectos” menu button… then scroll down the numbers are triggered. Is there a way when a person just scrolls down the home page, they are triggered?

2. The same happens with the gallery… “PROYECTOS EN CURSO” If you scroll down the page… the image don’t reveal from the gallery. Only when you select on the menu button “Proyectos” do they appear… often times it is delayed and doesnt appear. Not sure what is going on?

3. On the home page I have on the main banner, a button that says “Proyectos”.. when you click on it.. it takes you to “PROYECTOS EN CURSO”, but the images are not triggered. They are only triggered by the menu buttons.

I guess Im having triggering problems lol!

Will send link.. in private message.

kwasilow
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kwasilow

I put the “DISABLE ANIMATIONS ON PAGES” to ON… which keeps the gallery images there any the numbers, but of course leaves no animation. How can i trigger the animation once the page scrolls down?

Raghavendra

Looks like there is a script error on your page. This is due to the menu item – Nosotros at the top not having set a link URL in Appearance->Menus screen. Pls set a url for Nosotros menu item and your animations will start behaving normally. And you can then turn on the Animations in theme options safely.

kwasilow

Thank you so much! That worked!!! You are the best! So weird.. I thought I had a URL for this 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Animated Numbers and Gallery’ is closed to new replies.