Amateur Styling Questions/Issues

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Amateur Styling Questions/Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Just purchased and installed the Agile WP theme. I know very little about coding and am just trying a few simple things I figured you guys could help me with to get started. I did indeed search for my questions already and found nothing, possibly due to me not knowing the correct terms:

1. The header seems to be a part of the main page when scrolled all the way to the top of the page. Then when you scroll slightly farther down, the menu becomes a separate frame and affixes itself to the top of the page while scrolling through the page. I believe what I’m looking for is the term “sticky header” — I want the header frame that appears when scrolling down to be permanently affixed to the top of the page always, but have no idea where to go to set this. I dived into the styles.css sheet and edited some of the div settings to no avail. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. I’m trying to remove the “iPhone slider” from the center of the page. I can use the “inspect element” function and find the respective div tag to remove, but cannot find this anywhere in any page in the Editor. Where would I go to remove this item?

3. In the Pages section of WordPress, I cannot drag/drop the page sections around. It just simply highlights the contents of the path on which I dragged. Am I unable to switch around the page sections this way?

4. Revolution Slider (probably not the forum for this?) — I made a slider with some images and am now trying to place it where the preconfigured theme image (hand holding the iPhone image) is — same size, same position. Where would I do this?

Total noob. Tried hard to research this on the Agile page but all the questions seem to be rather advanced, so hopefully maybe this post will help clear up some answers for beginners like me.

Thank you for taking the time and let me know if there’s any info you need from me.

Ernesto

Hi!! Could you send us a link to your webpage so we can inspect the issues by ourselves? Will get back to you with the codes and explations you need once we saw the problem in-site.

Thanks in advance,
    Cheers!

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant

Thanks, this solves the problem of the color line. But I would need to maintain the same position in the sticky menu, the same position that have the menu in normal position, including logo.
    In a few words I would like the menu has not changed and remained the same as always in the same position.
    I would also understand how to best align them all, if possible.
    Thanks for the help, yor’re always extremely available and accurate, congratulations.

Wineyes

Ernesto

Hi! I see that you’ve eliminated the comment including the link to your webpage. Could you please send it to us in a private message so we can provide you with the exact code you need?

Cheers!

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! Please try to enter the following CSS code in your Custom CSS Section:

#header.sticky #site-logo, #header.sticky{padding-bottom: 18px;}
    #header.sticky #site-logo, #header.sticky #primary-menu {
    display: block !important;}

Cheers!

IT EXPERIENCE
    Participant

It doesn’t work! What I get is the menu block in sticky mode, as in “normal” mode. This code moves the menu css sticky that I would rather remain stuck!
    I need to delete some custom css code from my editor?
    Thank you for your help.

Ernesto

Hi! Could you send us a screenshot of what you wish to accomplish?

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.