Agile Navigation Drop Down Sensitivity

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Agile Navigation Drop Down Sensitivity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    urbanheather

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the sensitivity of the drop down on Agile?

I have no issue with the drop down, however my client finds the drop down too sensitive and finds it closes too easily. I have changed sensitivity of drop down menus before on other systems but I’m not too sure how to with WordPress and Agile. Is there a way to change the sensitivity of the menu items?

Thanks

Nexus

We are using Superfish menu jquery library in our theme. You can edit the options in the main.js file located in the “js” folder within the theme folder. You can see the options for the menu here http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/options/ . Hope that helps! Thanks.

urbanheather

Hi, thanks for getting back to me on this. I have made some changes to delay and speed but it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference on the site. The menu is still pretty sensitive and closes too easily. Do you have any ideas what I could do to resolve this?

Thank you

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.