Agile installation troubles

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rafaellop

At the moment I’ve got three shop pages (Shop, Shop Home, Shop) in the list of pages available for the shom main page. The third works and shows the catalog.

Are the theme updates available for licensed users? I’m not running the final site yet so I could maybe update?

Raghavendra

You should be using the third page. Yes, the updates are available to users since it got released today. It has the unwanted shop page deleted except for the one mentioned by you.

rafaellop

Will you email me about the new version release or should I look for it somewhere else? Regards,
    Rafal

Nexus

You can re-download the theme files which will automatically get you the new version of the theme. You can do that by navigating to the downloads tab in the themeforest.net. You will have to login to the site with your themeforest account.

If you want to be notified about the new version release, then just check the “Get notified by email when this item is updated” option in the downloads tab and you will receive email notification from envato. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.