Advertisement 125 Widget gives errors

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enticing Theme Support Advertisement 125 Widget gives errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tyrro

Hi,

I’m trying to use Advertisement 125 Widget but it’s giving me the following error after I move it to the sidebar widget area:

Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rocketplay/wp-content/themes/rocketplay/framework/widgets/mo-advertisement-125-widget.php on line 154

and this:

Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rocketplay/wp-content/themes/rocketplay/framework/widgets/mo-advertisement-125-widget.php on line 159

livemesh
    Keymaster

It is a bug that escaped us (probably since it is a warning). I think you are still able to specify the ads and display them. If not, can you pls make the following change to file /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rocketplay/wp-content/themes/rocketplay/framework/widgets/mo-advertisement-125-widget.php by replacing the line numbers 153 to 161 with the below code?

<p>
    <label for="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($ad_link_id); ?>"><?php _e('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') . $i; ?></label>
    <input type="text" class="widefat" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($ad_link_id); ?>" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name($ad_link_id); ?>" value="<?php echo $instance[$ad_link_id]; ?>" style="width:100%;" />
    </p>
    <p>
    <label for="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($image_link_id); ?>"><?php _e('Image Link ', 'mo_theme') . $i; ?></label>
    <input type="text" class="widefat" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($image_link_id); ?>" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name($image_link_id); ?>" value="<?php echo $instance[$image_link_id]; ?>" />
    </p>

I have this change taken care of in my update coming this week. Thanks

BTW, I am just replacing the echo _('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') with _e('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') on line 154 and a similar change is being made on line 159 as well.

tyrro

Thanks, it’s working now.

tyrro

You may also want to update line 31 of the same file and change the description of what this widget does 🙂

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sure. Done. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.