Additional team members

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mvietz112

I am unable to add a 3rd row of team members in the ‘team section’
    ‘update’ to save additional code does not save.

Ernesto

Hi, could you send us a link to your web page so we can inspect the issue by ourselves?

mvietz112
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mvietz112
    Ernesto

Hi, this is not an issue with the template in particular. I believe one of your plugins could be causing this issue. Let’s do the following:

1- De-activate all of your plugins.
    2- Download WP and the Theme’s latest versions.
    3- Try to add a 3rd row then.

Let us know if this worked out!

mvietz112
    mvietz112
    Nexus

You can download the new theme update from themeforest.net. Just login to your account and navigate to downloads tab and download the package again. To update the theme here’s what I normally do –

The way I update is to replace all files. No matter what method you use (there are plugins too like this – http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/ to update easily), you will need to backup your changes and redo any changes you made to the files on the new installation.

Use tools like DiffMerge or WinMerge to compare the old and new files and redo the changes. You will spend probably an hour doing this but not more, specially if you have made changes only to a few select files. The settings data will stay and hence Custom CSS entered into theme options should be fine. It’s always a good idea to have a backup though. Hope this helps.

Best way to protect yourself from theme updates is to always make changes in the child theme. The theme is mostly child theme friendly and hence when you have time, you can probably go through the changes you have made to the core theme files and try to move them to child theme so that the core files are not affected and upgrades are smoother.

Nexus

And also pls update the WordPress to the latest version as well.

And we have added lots of features to the theme to make it more user friendly. Even for the team, you will no longer have to add them manually. You can use the “Team Profiles” Custom post type. Also we have included various new shortcodes, pls take a look at at the updated theme documentation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.