Adding An Image Slider To The Header

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Wired Theme Support Adding An Image Slider To The Header

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    spippa87

Hello,

I would like to add a full-width image slider to the header of my homepage. Do you know how I can do this?

I’ve made a Revolution Slider which can be added but it does not fill the full-width of the page because of the margins on the left and right of the main content.

Thanks in advance,

Pippa

Veena

Are you using revslider shortcode?
    You can set full-width revslider in page edit window under ‘Advanced entry option’ – Revolution slider choice, It is full-width by default.

spippa87

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I’ve tried uploading screenshots as PNG and JPEG but I get the message that “This file is not valid!”

The issue is that when I use a background image – as in your demo, the image fills the full width of the page. Then, when the user scrolls down the next section overlaps the image at the top, and the rest of the page has around 20px of padding on the left and right.

When I add a Revolution Slider, the next section no longer overlaps the image, and there is padding of around 20px on the left and right of the slider.

Is there a way that I can add multiple sliding images, but retain the styling that allows the overlap and zero left and right padding?

I hope that makes sense. If I am allowed to upload screenshots then I am more than happy to do so.

Thank you so much in advance!

Pippa

spippa87

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! I managed to figure it out by changing some of the CSS, and @media!

Thanks for your support anyways 🙂 it’s a great theme!

Pippa

Veena

Glad that you resolved it and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding An Image Slider To The Header’ is closed to new replies.