Adding a contact form to portfolio pages?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Adding a contact form to portfolio pages?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    glascala

Hi, you have been so helpful with the previous questions/issues now I have another one for you all ๐Ÿ™‚
    I was wondering if there was a way to add a custom contact form (using Contact-Form-7) to the individual projects on their respective portfolio pages?

I have tried messing with the widgets but couldnt get anything to appear at all. I would like for it to appear right under the Next/Previous project in the Project Details section if thats even possible ๐Ÿ™‚

If its not could you guys recommend another solution to getting it to where a visitor can submit a comment/question via contact form in the project pages?

Im trying to get a “Want to discuss this project?” form on the pages.

Thanks for all the help again!

Raghavendra

Can you pls add this line –

mo_display_sidebar('after-singular-page');

to line number 55 of single-portfolio.php file?

Then make sure you add the required widgets with the contact form to the After Singular Page widget area in Appearance->Widgets. I hope you are not using it right now and hence we can make use of the same for displaying widgets in the portfolio sidebar.

You can make this change in the child theme by overriding the function mo_display_portfolio_details().

glascala

Hmm this seems to break the page all together placing the contact form at the top of the page instead of in the side bar
    I added that snippet of code where you told me and it did what you see in the attached image.

Veena

Pls add the below code at line no:105(instead of 55) in file single-portfolio.php

glascala

This changed the location of the code BUT in the area where the form is supposed to be it just places that snippet of code in that spot.

Please advise on these changes.

Veena

I have corrected the code. Pls check.
    Actually there is no space in between < and ? .

glascala

Thank you! This worked! This topic can be closed now ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a contact form to portfolio pages?’ is closed to new replies.