Add Sub Category Dropdown / Display Blog Tags

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Add Sub Category Dropdown / Display Blog Tags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke Blezard
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well.

I wanted to pick your brains again and find out if there is anyway to order and display my blog sub categories / tags, using the post grid.

1. I have my main categories Adventure, Travel, Wellness, Environment & Tips. Within each of these categories i would like to add sub categories. For example under from the screenshot you will see i have my category nav setup, but if you rolled over one of these is it possible to display in the form of a sub menu / dropdown from the Parent category, a short list of subcategories???

2. Alternatively i was wondering if there is any way to display a list of clickable tags / categories. Please see the second screenshot

Many thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Luke

Raghavendra

At present we don’t have the subcategory dropdown option available. But you can display the filter as a list instead of outputting a long list of tags/categories. Pls choose from Settings tab ‘Choose Header Style’ to any
    one among Header Style 1 to Header Style 5 and the categories/tags filter list will be displayed when number of items exceeds a certain number. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Luke Blezard
    Participant

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for letting me know and i will try what you mention and see what works best for me.

Best

Luke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Sub Category Dropdown / Display Blog Tags’ is closed to new replies.