Add Site Name to Header & Instagram Social Icon

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Add Site Name to Header & Instagram Social Icon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lstarbird

Hi there!

Could you please tell me if it’s possible to add our site’s name, “Hell No Cancer Show” in text above our site’s icon (please see here http://hellnocancershow.com/)? We would like this to show on every page and/or post so that readers know clearly where they’re at.

Also, I don’t see an option for Instagram in the social links in the footer widget. Am I missing it or is this something that we could look forward to in future updates?

Thanks in advanced for your help!
    Lena

Veena

You can add site Tagline in Settings > General Settings .
    And then pls modify line no:152 in file framework/functions/utility-functions.php as below .

$display_desc = true;

you may need to style it.

Veena

Yes, the instagram icon is missing . Instagram was not active when this theme was released.

You need to change the code to add a new social icon.

To add a new social icon in the social shortcode –
    First modify the image images/social-icons/social.png and replace the original file in the images folder with the new one.Then you need to modify the file framework/shortcodes/social-shortcodes.php

To add a new social icon in the social network-widget-

1.Modify the image images/social-icons/social-widget.png and images/social-icons/social-widget-hover.png and replace the original file in the images folder with the new one.
    2.Pls modify file framework/widgets/mo-social-networks-widget.php.

Hope this helps.

lstarbird

[quote quote=16896]You can add site Tagline in Settings > General Settings .
    And then pls modify line no:152 in file framework/functions/utility-functions.php as below .

you may need to style it.

[/quote]
    Thanks. Any resources or suggestions on how to style it?

Veena

You can add custom CSS in themeoptions, Without seeing current look of site tagline i will not be able to suggest any custom CSS.

lstarbird

Here is a sample of how it currently looks & how I’d like it to look.

Veena

We will get back to you shortly.

lstarbird

Hi there,

Instead of having text as previously mentioned, I think I’d like to try replacing the logo as seen now at hellnocancershow.com. Could you please tell me how I can center the image though?

Thanks so much!
    Lena

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#site-logo {
        display: block;
        text-align: center;
        margin: 0 auto;
        float: none !important;
    }
    #site-logo a, #sticky-site-logo a {
        text-align: center;
        display: inline-block;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.