Add option to "Post Thumnail Options" for hiden the thumbnail

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Add option to "Post Thumnail Options" for hiden the thumbnail

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    patrixmtl

Hello. sorry for my english.

Do you have a solution or can you put a new option for this.

I wish I could choose on each post if I want to display or not the thumbnail on my single page and/or the main loop.

I have publications with pictures, but I have others with images without emphasis.

Thanks,
    Yannick

livemesh
    Keymaster

I don’t think you would need an option for this. The reason you are seeing the image in the blog loop is because I have set the default option to look for attachment files and make them the thumbnails automagically which is probably not a great idea.

With the below change I am suggesting, you won’t see an “featured” image for the post if you have not set the image as the featured image ( it should not be set if you do not plan to use it as one). Pls change the file framework/extensions/get-the-image.php file at line number 55 from

'attachment' => true,

to

'attachment' => false,

Hope this works for you. I have made sure this change will be part of next update and hence no need to worry about next update overwriting your change. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.