Add fonts parameters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gouchti

Hello,

My problem is that when choose the font I need to display my H1, H2, H3 with witch is “Source Sans Pro” the font weight is wrong, I can’t set font-weight more than 600, I need to set 900 for my headers, and when I do that, it looks that in the css everything is good but it still displays 600 ! and I cleaned the cache and everything.

My website is elemeo.com

Thanks

Gouchti

Raghavendra

How did you actually set the font – through theme options? I had a similar problem and it was due to wrong import of the font – the font weight 900 was not being imported and hence was not taking effect.

Raghavendra

Can you manually input the css from the following page with 900 font weight checked and see if that resolves the issue?

https://www.google.com/fonts#UsePlace:use/Collection:Source+Sans+Pro

You can paste the same in custom css tab in theme options.

Gouchti

yes I sat the font from the theme options panel.

And I need to share this with you, I know the solution for this problem is just I can’t resolve it.

I am trying to inspect the header of the home page using firebug (firefox extension) so I can find the link to the google fonts and its parameters, and I see that you are not calling the 800 and 900 parameters of the fonts.

and using the firebug I add those parameters myself and it works perfectly, but the problem is that I can’t save these modifications because I don’t know where you had coded this link, I chekch the head.php file and I couldn’t find anything.

I am attaching the screenshot so you can understand what I am saying.

Thanks

Raghavendra

You will find the code in stylizer.php file at line number 219. You can also specify a custom font as Source Sans Pro in the theme options and then do the import yourself in Custom CSS.

The screenshot seems to show a link inserted by a plugin(probably revolution slider).

Gouchti

Where can I find the stylizer.php file please ?

Gouchti

Found it and fixed the problem 🙂 thank you for your help.

Since this a very important website for me and I will use it for a big project I may need your help sometimes.

I appreciate your support

Gouchti

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Add fonts parameters’ is closed to new replies.