Add "Departments" Carousel to Homepage

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Add "Departments" Carousel to Homepage

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZoeRucks

I am looking to add the departments as a “page section” on the homepage, and there does;t seem to be the facility to do so, or I am doing something wrong.

Essentially I want to list my departments on the homepage in the same way that the Events section does on your live-preview site.

Could somebody assist?

Veena

You can use the same post_snippets_carousel shortcode just need to change the post_type to “department”.

[segment background_color="#eeeeee"]

[heading2 title="Departments" pitch_text="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer elit arcu sit proin a vel porttitor risus."]

[post_snippets_carousel id="dept-carousel" post_type="department" navigation="true" post_count=6 image_size='medium' display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt="true" excerpt_count=80 hide_thumbnail="false" navigation="true"]

[/segment]

ZoeRucks

Thank you. One more thing… Instead of them showing horizontally on a carousel scroller, can they be displayed in a list format, same visual formatting, but without hiding the last three, so therefore showing 6 on the page?

Veena

Yes it is possible. Pls use show_post_snippets shortcode instead of post_snippets_carousel.
    The details of the shortcode is available in the themedocumentation.

ZoeRucks
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I didn’t find any issue, rev slider is working fine. Hope you have resolved it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.