Activation of Revolution Slider

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Activation of Revolution Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mdab

Hi,

our Revolution slider (which I quess is bundled with a buyed theme) after installation of Peak need to be activated but we don’t see any Activation code added to downloaded theme.

Can we get this code form you guys, or is there another way to get it directly from authors?

Kindly regards,
    Dab

Veena

Pls ignore this plugin activation notice , this matters only for people who purchased separate licence.
    You could see an another plugin activation notice next to this.

If you still have any difficulty in activating revslider pls share a temp login to your site as a private reply , we will help you out.

escyourfate

I’m thoroughly confused. It will not show up on my page unless it’s activated and I don’t see where to activate it. Do I need to buy it?

I have no idea how to set up a temp login…

Veena

1. In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Users > Add New
    2. Enter a username
    3. Enter an email address (you can use any email,you can provide any one of your email ids).
    4. Make a note of the password generated by WordPress, as you’ll need to send it to us
    5. Make sure the Role field is set to ‘Administrator’
    6. Click the ‘Add New User’ button.
    Once your issue is resolved and you no longer need the account, you can go to Users > All Users, and click ‘Delete’ under the username of the account to delete it.

And share temp login as a private reply (tick the box “Set as private reply”) .

Veena

You can find the rev slider plugin file(revslider.zip) in framework/plugins folder and pls import the same.

mdab

Ok, I’ve ignored it. ‘Revo slider plugin is not activated’ (or something like this) message in listbox in page settings connected with revolution slider missleaded me, but after I added a sample slider I can add it to my pages.

So it seems to be working, sorry for bothering you.

Regards,
    Dab

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation of Revolution Slider’ is closed to new replies.