Accordion Toggle

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rladouceur

Is it possible to have an accordion toggle be “title only,” with no triangle indicator if there is no copy for that particular item?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sorry this took some time. I could not get the question clearly – you wanted to have an accordion with no text for an item? So, there is nothing to expand and view the content hidden. I was not sure if this is a valid requirement and hence want to double check with you. Pls let me know and I will post a quick reply. Thanks

rladouceur

Yes, you’ve interpreted my request correctly, an accordion with nothing to expand and view.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Ok – will send it to you tomorrow. Just needs a new type of element with some styling that looks like accordion without the button. Some element in the middle that does not do respond to click and just displays text. Thanks

livemesh
    Keymaster

Here is an example code you can insert into the visual editor –

[toggle title="Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa.

[/toggle]
    Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option
    [toggle title="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consetetur"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus

Consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.

[/toggle]

Pls notice the below HTML fragment that accomplishes what you need –

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option
    rladouceur

Exactly! Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Accordion Toggle’ is closed to new replies.