About/Team static slide show lost – how do I get it back?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support About/Team static slide show lost – how do I get it back?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FaaizaHaque

I really liked the team layout as in https://www.livemeshthemes.com/agile “OUR TEAM”. The static slide is really impressive.

When I first uploaded your theme I achieved it easily but somehow I have lost it and tried to mimic your original theme but can’t achieve it anymore.

Can you please show me how to fix this so I can fix it in the live site as well. I don’t like the automatic slideshow and when you click on each person’s name the page just scrolls down a bit.

See : http://www.brookerandco.com.au/stage

I’ve already given you access to see the code.

Veena

Create a fresh pagesection and use the following shortcode –

[segment id="" background_color="#eaeaea"]

[heading2 style="text-align:left;" title="Our Team"]

[team_slider]

[/segment]

FaaizaHaque
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

One of your plugins is causing this issue. Pls deactivate/activate one plugin at a time and pls find the one which is causing this.

FaaizaHaque
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Can you pls verify for me if the EPL Listing Templates is actually the one which is causing this issue. It is loading an older version of Flexslider than the one Agile is using which could be the issue. Pls deactivate the same and if that resolves the issue, I will provide some help on how you can replace the current flexslider js with new one. Thanks.

Raghavendra

Ok it is the culprit and deactivating helps. Can you replace the contents of flexslider.js from plugins/epl-listing-templates/includes/js/jquery.flexslider-min.js to newer version provided by theme agile/js/libs/jquery.flexslider.js and see if that resolves the issue. We can always ask the author of the plugin to update the flexslider later if things work.

FaaizaHaque

I updated the flexslider with the theme version however as soon as I activate the plugin the team slider goes back to a slideshow. It doesn’t seem to have fixed it.

Raghavendra

Since this is a paid plugin, I have no access to their source code. The plugin is loading the flexslider in the header which could be one of the reasons why this is an issue. It is strongly recommended that we load the non-essential scripts like flexslider in the footer. Can you pls make the source code in your plugin and see if that resolves the issue?

Pls go through the following article if you are wondering how to accomplish this –

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-move-javascripts-to-the-bottom-or-footer-in-wordpress/

You just need to search for wp_register_script and wp_enqueue_script in your plugin file and change the value of the $in_footer argument to wp_register_script param to true as mentioned in the article. If that works, pls inform the author of the plugin to make the change.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.