A Few questions from trying to follow the sample data import video

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support A Few questions from trying to follow the sample data import video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHDG7TRDQs

1 – example sliders are not included in the Fusion download package.
    2 – 6:25 into the video, it tells you to goto Home (which I dont have in the after successfully importing all of the Fusion sample data), but more importantly, there is no Visual Composer. Do I need to go install that? I have searched all the help/install files for it, cant find it anywhere. I installed Showcase Visual Composer Addon, and all it tells me is you HAVE to update your .htaccess, but doesnt say HOW or update with what?

I am new to wordpress, I really need the sample data working perfectly, so I can figure it out from there myself.

Could we get a youtube video for Fusion specifically? Trying to use the Agile one, just seems WAY off the map and its confusing trying to follow something that doesnt match to what I see on my side. (Even just some updated screenshots of what the process would be for Fusion. Or a detailed text based instruction. Please)

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I will do an updated video in next couple of days that should exactly reflect what we should be doing for Fusion. The video in the link below should be the one you should use –

http://support.livemeshthemes.com/faqs/agile-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

Visual Composer integration is not available for Fusion. Anyway, we will have the data imported for you in a while. Thanks.

Veena

The given login credential is not working. Pls check .

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

You have already imported demo data. I did some final steps so that your site looks like our demo site. Pls check.

Thank you! That is perfect.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘A Few questions from trying to follow the sample data import video’ is closed to new replies.