500+ Icons and Icon Fonts usage

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support 500+ Icons and Icon Fonts usage

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DjKnock

I’m having trouble using these icons.

On your demo under the “Branding Services”

I believe in the theme, this is the code that comes with below:

Also adding to it, I am using this that came in the documentation; https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/wp-content/uploads/icon-sprites/index.html

to guide myself which icons are which.

[wrap class=”row first”]
    [one_third]
    [icon class=”icon-heart”]
    <h3>Timeless Design</h3>
    Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet accusam takimata sanctus.
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [icon class=”icon-cloud-upload”]
    <h3>Easy Configuration</h3>
    At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet kasd gubergren, sea takimata.
    [/one_third]
    [one_third_last]
    [icon class=”icon-euro”]
    <h3>Precise Targeting</h3>
    Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut duo dolores.
    [/one_third_last]
    [/wrap]
    [wrap class=”row last”]
    [one_third]
    [icon class=”icon-speaker”]
    <h3>Huge Analytics</h3>
    Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut quis nostrud.
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [icon class=”icon-bars-alt”]
    <h3>Tuned to Perfection</h3>
    Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet accusam nostrud exerci.
    [/one_third]
    [one_third_last]
    [icon class=”icon-pin2″]
    <h3>Expressive Design</h3>
    At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet enim ad minim veniam.
    [/one_third_last]
    [/wrap]
    [/segment]

Now I’ve Kept the same code, just replaced some icon names such as [icon class=”icon-cloud-upload”] with [icon class=”icon-shield”] but nothing shows up, wondering what’s going on with that? Do I have an outdated icon index?

DjKnock
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

The icon class you are using doesn’t exist with Agile theme. The class icon-shield is available with appdev and other of our themes. For Agile we have bundled 1500+ different set of icons and here is the url to know more about it https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/how-to-use-1500-icons-bundled-with-the-agile-theme/ .

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.