404 Message when attempting to replicate demo site

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support 404 Message when attempting to replicate demo site

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m receiving the attached message when trying to upload the test site xml. I’ve tried about 10 times, to allow for all data to be uploaded, but still no luck! Help please?

Thanks,
    Jen

Veena

Can you pls check the error log in cpanel and see if there is any error related to this is displayed or not.
    Or
    Pls enable DEBUG by setting WP_DEBUG flag to true in wp-config.php and post the error seen. It is a server configuration issue and debug mode may help uncover the specific reason why this is happening.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

This advice is not helpful at all. I received a similar message when trying to import data, which is why I contacted LiveMesh support. I’m not a graphic designer professionally, so I’m not how to fix the server error log. I understand that it is saying there is a space limitation. I’ve already increased the php limits, and this error is still occurring. I purchased this template because it was advertised as being simple to install.

Is there someone else who may be able to look into this or help? If not, could you please let me know how to request a refund for the theme? I’ve never had this issue prior to installing this Peak theme.

Thanks,
    Jen

Raghavendra

I cannot even access the admin anymore – http://100waysofgiving.org/wp-admin raises 404 error. Can you pls let me know if you made any changes on the backend like changing .htaccess file located in the root directory? It should look like this –

https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess

We don’t have an issue with approving a refund but I feel you should get this resolved by the hosting provider since it is going to cause issues with other themes except perhaps for very simple ones which don’t accomplish much for you.

You should talk to your hosting provider to ensure the following requirements for any premium theme –

Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:

max_execution_time 60
    memory_limit 128M
    post_max_size 48M
    upload_max_filesize 48M

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.