Reply To: Advertisement 125 Widget gives errors

livemesh
Keymaster

It is a bug that escaped us (probably since it is a warning). I think you are still able to specify the ads and display them. If not, can you pls make the following change to file /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rocketplay/wp-content/themes/rocketplay/framework/widgets/mo-advertisement-125-widget.php by replacing the line numbers 153 to 161 with the below code?

<p>
<label for="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($ad_link_id); ?>"><?php _e('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') . $i; ?></label>
<input type="text" class="widefat" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($ad_link_id); ?>" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name($ad_link_id); ?>" value="<?php echo $instance[$ad_link_id]; ?>" style="width:100%;" />
</p>
<p>
<label for="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($image_link_id); ?>"><?php _e('Image Link ', 'mo_theme') . $i; ?></label>
<input type="text" class="widefat" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id($image_link_id); ?>" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name($image_link_id); ?>" value="<?php echo $instance[$image_link_id]; ?>" />
</p>

I have this change taken care of in my update coming this week. Thanks

BTW, I am just replacing the echo _('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') with _e('Advertisement Link ', 'mo_theme') on line 154 and a similar change is being made on line 159 as well.