Testimonials, Pricing and Team admin tabs not visible

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Testimonials, Pricing and Team admin tabs not visible

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    asapelearning
    Participant

I Installed the theme and imported the LearnDash sample data link and noticed that I do not have a testimonials section in my dashboard. It didn’t install with the other items. Any suggestions?

asapelearning
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Whether after inclusion of learndash caused the vanishing of this menu or not?

Raghavendra

There was a small change introduced in new version to prevent wordpress from generating individual custom post type pages which messed up custom post types admin. Pls go to framework/presentation/custom-post-types.php file and do a search for show_ui key and set the value of the same to true (currently set to false for some custom post types like pricing, team, testimonials – should be true) for all custom post types. You are probably missing the pricing and team profiles tab as well along with testimonials tab.

Raghavendra

We will submit an update in next few hours to address this.

asapelearning
    Participant

That solved it! Thanks!

Raghavendra

An update has since been approved and released on ThemeForest to address this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.