Social icons beside menu top right

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Social icons beside menu top right

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    teaworld

is there a way in insert the social icon shortcodes at the top right beside the menu bar ?

teaworld.me
    Thanks

Nexus

Yeah, it’s possible. You will have to edit the header.php file and insert the below code after mo_exec_action('end_header'); ?> in line number 66

Make sure that you put the above code outside the php code. Also please take a backup of the file before modifying it

Also you will have to insert the below style into the custom css of theme options

#header ul.social-list {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    top: 10px;
    }

Thanks!

greglr
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m using the code above and i’m looking for a way to add a “myaccount” link just after this social icons list beside menu top right. Could you help me?

Raghavendra

If you add the link, we can help you with custom CSS to style it a bit for placement.

greglr
    Participant

I don’t know how to add the link at the end of the list in the code above.
    A simple “login” text link to the login page is what i’m looking for.
    And if the text can change to “logout” when de user is connected it will be great.
    Thanks for your support and this great theme by the way.

Raghavendra

Pls consider using this plugin. Looks like it lets you add such a link right into the WordPress menu and hence no extra styling will be required –

https://wordpress.org/plugins/baw-login-logout-menu/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.