invent theme and SSL

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    wpcoach
    Participant

Hi,
    the invent theme does not work with SSL. Many pictures are not displayed. I’ve tested it during installation. without SSL it works with ssl not. Please for immediate help.
    Thanks
    Regards

Admin:
    https://wp-akademie.com/wp-login.php
    Username: Livemesh
    PW: wEv2aNd0oT6It4

Veena

I have changed the Thumbnail generation method in general tab of theme options from Aqua to “WordPress” and now everything seems fine . The Aqua option does not work over HTTPS.

wpcoach
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards

wpcoach
    Participant

Hi,
    The SSL Certificate will display an error message, even though all frames are converted to https. Where is the error? Please help.
    Thanks
    Regards

Raghavendra

Can you pls translate this for us? Or post the link to the page where this error is shown and the browser used to test this. I don’t seem to get this error on my Chrome browser window when I check your site. Thanks

wpcoach
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Ok I saw the error on Firefox. Looks like the browser is complaining about a few URLs in the page which are not HTTPS. Specifically, you need to change two places –

1) The social networks widget in the footer – the URLs are all HTTP. Pls change it to HTTPS.

2) The vimeo video URL in the full width carousel section (Take a virtual tour, Commencement Weekend etc.) is a HTTP link. Pls change the same to HTTPS

If you still have trouble, pls let me know the user id and password for the site. The earlier one does not seem to be working anymore.

wpcoach
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I removed the below preloader custom code in custom/custom.css file and the site is now secure.

#page-loading {
        z-index: 10010;
        background: #FFF url(https://www.livemeshthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Preloader_11.gif) no-repeat 50% 50%;
        }

wpcoach
    Participant

I’m sorry. The site is not safe!
    I was at the same time in the dashboard as you and for a short time, the display in the browser SSL was green. Now there is again an error message. Please help.
    Thanks

wpcoach
    Participant

OK. Now it’s working. What disadvantages does the change for the site? What’s the next update?
    Thanks

wpcoach
    Participant

On the Blog Page, the error still exists and the slider not work. All other pages are working properly. Please help.
    Thanks

Veena

You just need to change the slider thumbnail image url or edit the image and add the image from your media library ,currently it is portfolio sites url that is why it is not visible .
    I have changed the url for some images and pls change for the rest.

Thanks.

wpcoach
    Participant

Thank your very much! Fantastic Support!!

Last Problem:
    On the laptop or PC the photos on the Blog Page Layout will show up correctly. On the iPad or iPhone they appear too large or not. I have attached screenshots. Please help. Thanks

Regards

Veena

If you are asking about blog title area image then you can apply the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

@media only screen and (max-width: 1100px){
    .page-id-6858 #custom-title-area {
        background-attachment: inherit;
    }}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘invent theme and SSL’ is closed to new replies.