FitPro installation and loading of sample data

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support FitPro installation and loading of sample data

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fit-together

Pleaes note that when I downloaded the full ZIP file AVG detected a trogen. I assume this was a false positive as I have not had any issues when checking with Avast on my other system.

I loaded the theme file and loaded the sample data. This seemed straight forward enough and I think I got that right. I am having problems following the Video in terms of enabling the revolution slider. The theme options that show up in the video under general for example do not seem to match the FitPro theme that I have loaded. Is the video out of date with the base theme?

I just want to setup the theme with your sample data and enable the revolution slider and then I can start editing the contents of the site and change it to my needs.

fit-together
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls provide admin rights to the login. Will have this taken care of.

Video was created a little earlier and hence there can be some small changes in setup. The first section in documentation on installation of the theme is accurate and current.

fit-together
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Have done the setup. Pls check and get back to us if you have any queries. We have an update coming in next 2-3 days with some minor styling tweaks in the demo data.

fit-together

thanks for the quick fix. Outstanding support. Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘FitPro installation and loading of sample data’ is closed to new replies.