Can't get VC to work at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    duckwood

Greetings, I have tried everything I know possible to get Visual Composer to work with my theme including all the latest updates to both Theme and Plugin. Nothing seems to work. It just stopped working and showing for that matter. Can someone please assist me on this issue? Thank you.

Veena

Can you share a link to your site with a temp login as a private post ?

I am having the same issue and cannot seem to update my theme. I think this is also causing an issue with the video loading on the home page. I do not know how to post my own support ticket so can someone give me some guidance. Thank you!

Veena

Hi xtremefitness,

You can download latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads tab .

And you can find latest version plugin files in frameworks/plugins folder in the latest downloaded themebundle .
    If you are using ftp method then you need to unzip the js_composer.zip and templatera.zip folder and add the js_composer and templatera folder to wp-content/plugins folder(replace with the older files) .You can check the plugins folder structure in wp-content/plugins folder.

Or You can do with wp-dashboard .

Just delete the older version and add the new one through plugins > add new > import the plugin files which is in the frameworks/plugins folder .

Veena

If still face any issue pls open a new thread and share a temp login to your site as a private msg.
    Because if you post in this thread then the thread owner ll be able to see your msg even if you set it as private .

In the support forum you ll be able to see “Create New Topic in “Fitpro Theme Support” in the bottom area .
    To open a thread, you can click on New -> Topic link place at the top of the screen. If you do not see such an option, pls scroll to the bottom of this page – – http://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/forum/fitpro-theme-support/ you should see “”Create New Topic in “Fitpro Theme Support”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.